Presentation of the company and the sector of activity :
ENDODIAG, an innovative and fast growing SME based in Paris (75014) is specialized in the development of diagnostic tests, monitoring and prognosis of endometriosis in order to improve the management of patients. Endometriosis affects 10% of women of reproductive age and causes various disorders (pain, bleeding, infertility, fatigue ...).
Mains responsabilities :
Attached (e) to the direction, you will join the R & D team of the company. You will be in charge of the activity "cell culture".
Your duties :
- Develop new cell lines
- Development of in vitro and ex vivo tests
- Participate in the development of the service delivery activity of the company
- Ensure the compliance and the of Quality of Operational Activities with Good Laboratory Practice Guidelines
Required profile :
- Engineering degree or equivalent level Bac + 5 in biotechnologies / cell biology
- Similar experience of 2 years minimum
- Expertise in cell culture, lineage development, cell engineering, transfection. A level 2 or 1 animal testing diploma would be a plus. Experience in service delivery as well.
- English written and spoken
- Project management
Required skills and abilities :
- Rigorous and organized mindset,
- Ability to work with a team; team player,
- Communication skills
Remuneration : depending on the profile
Start date : as soon as possible
How to apply : Send CV + cover letter by mail to contact@endodiag.