Presentation of the company and the sector of activity (DIAGNOSTIC)
ENDODIAG, an innovative and fast growing SME based in Paris (75014) is specialized in the development of diagnostic tests, monitoring and prognosis of endometriosis in order to improve the management of patients. Endometriosis affects 10% of women of reproductive age and causes various disorders (pain, bleeding, infertility, fatigue ...).
Main Responsabilites :
This person, who is autonomous, rigorous, organized, and open to the start-up operating mode, will be responsible, under the responsibility of the Project Manager, for the following activities:
- Treatment and analysis of samples: realization of current techniques in molecular biology, purification nucleic acids (kits, manual methods ...), quantification, qualification, reverse transcription, differential expression analysis, hybridization.
- Writing of operating procedures and related records
- Implementation of operating procedures
- Results analysis
- Maintenance of equipment and premises
Thereafter, training in cell culture and histology will be possible as well as in other techniques necessary for the development of society.The recruited person will also be involved in the reception, qualification and recording of samples as well as related results. It will keep up to date a laboratory notebook, will be made aware of the rules of hygiene and safety.
Required profile :
- Bac + 2/3: DUT in Biological engineering option Biological and biochemical analyzes, - License in biotechnology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experiences in similar activities
- Demonstrated experience in molecular biology techniques
- Good English (written and read).
Required skills and abilities :
- Precision and taste for meticulous work
- Synthesis and analysis
- Willingness to learn new techniques, share experience and open mind to contribute to the development of a young biotech company
- Good relationship for teamwork
- Knowledge of the IT tools (Office pack, Internet use)
- Compliance with the company's Quality Assurance policy
Remuneration: According to experience.
Date of start: November 2017.
Position: CDI - 35h / week + restaurant tickets.
How to apply: Please send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com indicating in subject of your mail "technician Molecular Biology" + your name.